College to Career Planning System
The programs below are used by thousands of professional college consultants and counselors. You can use these programs individually or in any sequence, though they are shown in the order as they are typically used by professional consultants when working with families.
Fiscal prudence is part of our DNA, and we’ll help you to develop a college plan that is based on sound economic fundamentals. You’ll develop an educational track that leads to a real career that will also include numerous options for managing costs without compromising academic quality.
Note that our programs won't tell you what to do – you’ll be given options. You review the options- then you choose your path. Thinking is involved. Most users spend hours and days on our programs, running multiple scenarios to build the optimal college to career plan. Our program users love the fact that their plans fully support their educational goals while saving them thousands, to tens of thousands of dollars.
Our programs are free for the basic data, and then premium data are available for a nominal fee. We're a non-profit so a monthly subscription with unlimited access is only $25. An annual subscription is $99. Professional consultants pay the same rate.
All New! Ultimate College List Builder - Build a college list that includes the most relevant college applications data. Search over 1,400 colleges, download your data in Excel – in less than 5 minutes! The easiest and most advanced college list building tool ever – the gold standard for quality of data and time savings.
- The CollegeBuddy is a great starting point because you’ll be shown 48 majors with the jobs that they lead to, AND the salaries for those jobs.
- Everyone graduates, and they do it in 4 years, right? Actually, graduation rates are shockingly low and for those who do graduate, 5.3 years is the average. Invest 2 minutes in this program College Graduation Probability Program
- The CareerBuddy is enormously beneficial in helping to show how a student's competencies should be applied to an education and career track. You’ll find this program to be brutally
honest with incredibly valuable guidance on academic majors and college options.
- The College Admissions Probability - This revolutionary program provides you with the probability of being accepted to the colleges of your choice, and your Expected Family Contribution. Your results are shown in table form and Excel - perfect for the foundation of your college list. $10
per college or 10 colleges for $50.
- The ETC College Rankings Index is the benchmark system for rating schools based on the Economic Value Added. Our methodology ranks colleges on their ability to improve the earnings and employability of their students. This program continues to set the standard for determining which colleges deliver the best educational value.
- College Business Plan - This program will build a business plan with you, inclusive of the most relevant financial data. This is truly a revolution in college planning and a must for every family working towards sending a child to college. This program saves families tens of thousands of dollars and provides you with a real business plan, with your results in Excel!
- High School Counselors College Planner - The most effective college planning program for addressing the real needs of college bound students. Identify the best academic path to pursue along with associated financial considerations. This program creates personalized plans that focus on college selection through to success in the workforce.
- Search College Consultants - Professional College Consultants are the experts in college planning. They can provide you with invaluable information when preparing college applications, and identify ways to save $$ on tuition and fees.