Data Licensing and Calculator Licensing from JSI
Our data are the gold standard in higher education, labor market analytics, and salary data.
Fields of specialization include:
- From college admissions, to educational attainment to career outcomes data. We are the leading resource for Institutional Effectiveness, graduation and occupational outcomes probabilities and student lending.
- Compensation consulting and salary data.
- Staffing industry analysis and temp workers data.
JSI's calculators and programs can be found throughout job boards, HR consultancies, comp consulting, staffing agencies and career planning offices. We license our programs in a way that makes perfect sense for our clients: JSI manages the program, data and hosting, while the client reaps the benefits of providing a value-added service to their members, in their own branded environment.
Licensing a calculator is a 3 step process and we can have your site live in less than 2 weeks:
- Select the program and features you'd like in your calculator.
- We build the calculator on our dev server with YOUR graphic interface.
- When you approve the calculator, we move it to our live server and you are good to go.
Alternatively, if you’d prefer to manage the calculator on your own server, we’ll set up an API with you.
Some examples of calculators we maintain for our licensees:
Educate To Career
is the leader in campus recruiting information and starting salary data relating to recent college graduates.
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) is the leading equal pay advocacy organization in the world. AAUW chose JSI for its AAUW Salary Calculator
which delivers reliable compensation and career planning information to the AAUW community.
UCLA is one of the top universities in the world. JSI provides the UCLA Career Center Salary Calculator
Berkeley is one of the top universities in the world. JSI provides the Berkeley Career Center Salary Calculator
CollegeRecruiter is the leading job board for recent college graduates. Their job seekers salary calculator
runs via API and provides reliable data to thousands of job seekers.
JSI also provides calculators to staffing companies, compensation consultancies and job boards which are hosted and maintained by JSI, though they function as ‘Intranet’ services to our clients because of the proprietary access to these calculators. Please contact us to discuss a calculator for your clients and members